Ravencrest PvP
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Barcafans apply :D

Go down 

PostSubject: Barcafans apply :D   Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:07 am

Hallo numb.

IRL Info:

Hallo. my name is Lasse Jensen, and i come from denmark, from a town named Silkeborg. i am 15 years old, i am getting 16 in a month so Weeh Smile i am just finished 9 grate, so i am starting on 10 grate now, in a School called Silkeborg ungdomsskole ^^ in my holiday i have played alot of Pve instance, as karazhan and gruul, and then i have been on holiday in Italy, in 2 weeks, So now i am rdy to Pvp Very Happy

Ingame Info:
name: Barcafan

class: paladin holy ofc:)

race: Human

Spec: i am holy specc : )

this isnt the best Pvp gear i know, but i am trying very hard to get better and in 2 weeks i maybe get 2 new arena items and 3 new veteran gear

/played time: 62 days

How aktiv playing are you?
In my holiday i have been very active, and now when the school is coming i will be online after i ahve been in school : )

write your online times:

every day from 15:00-23:00
and weekends is hard to say if there isnt a party then i am on my char in Wow Very Happy

Why do you wana join Numb?:

i wanna Join numb, because i have been playing Pve since TBC was out, and now my very good friend is in your guild, and i wanna join a very serious PvP guild, and then numb is on my first list Smile
But that isnt the only reason, i also wanna join Numb Because my friend (deaz) is in your guild, and i willy wanna play with him. Smile

Why did you leave your previus guild:?

my previus guild was endless, and i left the guild because we couldnt find teams to karazhan, and we couldnt get Gruul down, so i joined some arena teams, 2v2 with honki and before they restarted the rating we was on 1700 rating, and now i am in a 3v3 team and we have got our rating on 1800 but then we lost some matches and now it is 1700 rating.

What can you offer Numb?

i can offer activity, very good healing, and i am very helpfull, and i can come with good sence of humor Smile and if there is someone there is calling for help i will bee very helpfull Smile

What is your old PvP experience(lifetime)?

14300 Sad i know is it not much, but i have agreed with myself that i dont wanna play pve anymore so from now on the only thing i wanna do is to have fun and play Pvp, because it is funniere then i though Smile

I hope you like my apply Smile

GL HF numb lot to read Smile

Barcafan out: )
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Barcafans apply :D   Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:37 pm

my impresion is that we have alot of aktiv paladins outside the vacation time, though i wont turn u down as i am not currently in game. though i am back in 1 week and if i could make u wait this one week before the decition will be taken, it would be very appriciated.

cheers and talk u in a week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Barcafans apply :D   Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:58 pm

Hi there Barcafan Smile
I read your application and I looked at your gear in the armory and I must admit there are several flaws :/

First of all there are room for alot of gear-improvements. If you really want to join a PvP guild you should make it appear that way by atleast getting hold of a few more of the PvP-honor rewards.

Second, either your english skills, as a soon to be 16 year old, are pretty poor or you made this application in a rush. Maybe I'm just an ass, but I get a bit scared when I smell dkdknight of doom tendencies.

I really suggest that you try to make an effort getting hold on some honor items, it would boost you alot.

Anyways, as Bubble said so nicely, I guess you'll just have to stay put for a while and see whats happes.

ps: A small tip, try to impress us by getting some honor items while you wait for our reply. I mean, if you dont show any will to grind after those items you need, you're simply not fit to be in numb Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Barcafans apply :D   Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:16 am

as you all know, there is a AV weekend, and i have done that alot, and i am now on 30k honor and 882 arena points.

i will defently do the best i can to inprove my gear.

because i willy wanna join this serious guild: )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barcafans apply :D   Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:02 am

i got the [Sergeant's Heavy Cape]

And i am sry about my english, i dont know what happent, normaly i am very good to english.

i didnt just use 5 min on this apply, i think i used 30 min or something, but i have no idea what just happent with that english sry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barcafans apply :D   Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:20 am

i have upgraded my items, with some pvp reward items.

you can see upgrade in

soon ring and trinket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barcafans apply :D   

Back to top Go down
Barcafans apply :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Numb :: Applications-
Jump to: